For many gas stations and convenience stores, their success lies in brand recognition.
Customers know what signs to look for from the road, where the pumps will be located, and what the restrooms will be like. Profitable fueling centers require strict adherence to their brand standards in the planning and construction of each of their locations.
CB Construction has earned the trust of every major brand in the fueling and oil business to bring their products and services to more customers without compromising on their standards. We also understand the many requirements fueling centers have to meet in addition to standard building codes – including environmental regulations.
Our safety record is another benefit of working with CB Construction. Our superior EMR ratings and OSHA-certified team have earned excellent insurance and financial ratings. We’re also able to secure the extensive environmental protection plans that fueling center construction requires, making it easier and faster to get your project built and running.
We’ve proven time and again that no matter what the brand requires, we can deliver on budget and on time.
Additional Projects of Note:
- Casey’s General Store, Bedford, IA
- Casey’s General Store, Bentonville, AR
- Casey’s General Store, Dodge City, KS
- Casey’s General Store, Maryville, MO
- Casey’s General Store, Springdale, AR
- Phillips Refinery, Ponca City, OK
- KCI International Airport, Kansas City, MO
- Charles B. Wheeler Airport, Kansas City, MO