Your community is special. Your civic buildings should reflect that.
We know that civic structures hold a different kind of importance than other buildings. They may not be profit-drivers, but they are vital to growing a sense of community and connectedness.
We take seriously our role in bringing these buildings to life. Our commitment to proactive, clear communication means project stakeholders always know what’s going on with their project. Because we have decades of experience building civic buildings, we’re able to spot potential issues before they become problems. And because civic buildings often involve the communities themselves, we’re highly skilled at community presentations that help build consensus.
We view ourselves as members of the communities in which we build, and we approach each civic project as if it were for our own families and neighbors.
Additional Projects of Note:
- Housing Authority, St. Joseph, MO
- Housing Authority, Kansas City, KS
- Buildings 741, 829, 831, 5001, 3018, 3217 and 498, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Vehicle Impound Lot, Kansas City, MO
- Dillard’s Distribution Center, Olathe, KS
- KCPL Southland Service Center, Overland Park, KS
- Dearborn Midwest Conveyor, Kansas City, KS
- Target Insurance, Overland Park, KS
- 8417 Santa Fe Drive, Overland Park, KS